EPNS membership fees (also known as subscription fees) are payable each year and cover the period 1 January until 31 December. Each fully paid up member of the EPNS receives access to the EJPN as part of their membership (printed and online ,or online only access, depending on the fee paid).
The fee paid in 2022 depends on several factors:
- The World Bank income category the country in which you practice belongs to. Here is the list of World Bank Classification 4 high income nations World Bank list of high income economies 2021
- WB4A = Class 4 high income nations on the above list not highlighted
- WB4B = Class 4 high income nations on the above list highlighted in blue
- WB123 = countries not Class 4 high income nations, i.e. not on the list above
- Trainee = trainees from ALL nations regardless of classification
- Allied = Allied health professionals, clinical scientists, neuroscientists from ALL nations regardless of classification
- Student = medical students from ALL nations regardless of classification
- GNP = mutual members of the Gesellschaft für Neuropädiatrie (GNP) and the EPN
- Whether you would like to opt to receive a printed copy of the Journal (plus online access) or online only access.
Below is a table of the membership (also known as subscription) fees which can be paid in 2022
- ‘ONLINE ONLY‘ = EPNS membership (subscription) fee for the year/s indicated PLUS online access to the Society Journal (EJPN).
- ‘PRINTED’ = EPNS membership (subscription) fee for the year/s indicated PLUS 6 printed editions of the Society Journal (EJPN) and online access.
- Note: ‘year’ = 1 January until 31 December
|Category||2022 online only Journal||2022 printed Journal + online|
|WB4A||150 Euros||210 Euros|
|WB4B||75 Euros||135 Euros|
|WB123||35 Euros||95 Euros|
|Trainee||20 Euros||80 Euros|
|Allied||20 Euros||80 Euros|
|Student||20 Euros||80 Euros|
|GNP||130 Euros||210 Euros|
How do I qualify for the Trainee and Medical Student annual membership fee rate? To qualify for this discount, please send a supporting letter from your tutor confirming that you are a trainee and the date your training is expected to be completed. Your tutor must send a letter of support every 4 years thereafter until the expected completion date of your training has been reached. This will ensure you continue to qualify for the trainee rate. Your supporting letter can be emailed to email@example.com For existing members of the EPNS, the correct schedule of fees are automatically applied when the member logins into the EPNS member only section of the EPNS website. If your trainee letter has expire, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated letter or confirm you are no longer a trainee
How do I qualify for the Allied Health Professionals, Clinical Scientist, Neuroscientist annual membership fee rate? To qualify for this type of membership, the member must provide details of their role at the application stage before the discounted rate is approved.
How do I qualify for the GNP subscription rate? Email email@example.com for Gesellschaft für Neuropädiatrie (GNP) membership verification
For more information about EPNS membership fee (also known as subscription fee) payment methods visit: https://www.epns.info/epns-payment-methods/