EPNS Subscription Fees
EPNS subscription fees are payable each year. Each fully paid up member of the EPNS receives access to the EJPN as part of their membership (printed and online ,or online only access, depending on the fee paid).
2020 EPNS membership fee payments are now being taken
The fee paid for 2020 depends on several factors:
- The World Bank income category your country belongs to:
- here is the up to date list of countries which are Class 4 nations* World Bank list of high income economies 2020
- If your country does not appear on this list, this means, you will pay the discounted World Bank Class 1,2,3 nation fee (Category WB123)
- If your country does appear on this list, this means you will pay the Category WB4A fee, EXCEPT the members who practice in the following countries, who will pay the Category WB4B fee:
- Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain
- Whether you would like to opt to receive a printed copy of the Journal (plus online access) or online only access.
- Whether you are a trainee. Trainees from all nations pay the Category Trainee fee.
Below is a table of the 2020 subscription fees:
|electronic-only Journal||printed copy of Journal|
|Category WB4A||130 Euros||160 Euros|
|Category WB4B||65 Euros||95 Euros|
|Category WB123||30 Euros||60 Euros|
|Category Trainee||20 Euros||50 Euros|
The correct schedule of fees for 2020 for the country where you practice will be automatically applied and the fees that apply to you will be shown when you login to the EPNS website click on the ‘subscriptions’ tab.
How do I qualify for the trainee annual subscription rate? To qualify for this discount, please send a supporting letter from your tutor confirming that you are a trainee and the date your training is expected to be completed. Your tutor must send a letter of support every 4 years thereafter until the expected completion date of your training has been reached. This will ensure you continue to qualify for the trainee rate. Your supporting letter can be emailed to email@example.com
For more information: epns questions and answers 2020