European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS)
Education, Promotion, Networking, Science
The EPNS is an international and independent non-profit making Society for physicians, health professionals, scientists, and students with research and/or clinical interest in Paediatric Neurology. Our mission is to promote excellence in patient care, research, and education to improve the neurological outcome of children and young people in Europe and across the world.
Here are our goals:
- Advocate for easy and equitable access to the highest standard of patient care in neurology for children, young people, and support for their caregivers.
- Promote excellence in education and training, providing a comprehensive learning environment in paediatric neurology to students, trainees, and qualified professionals in all stages of their career.
- Foster, expand and support science and clinical research in paediatric neurology bringing together the best clinicians and scientists in the field.
- Engage with policy makers, patient groups, and the general public to promote best practice from fetal life to the young adult.
- Nurture multidisciplinary and international collaborations to address the diagnosis and treatment of children and young people with neurological disorders.
- Improve understanding, respect, inclusion, and support for all individuals affected by long term neurological sequalae providing appropriate management and rehabilitation.