The fees owing for 2020 can now be paid by debit/credit card, regular standing order, bank transfer or by SEPA direct debit.
For reviewing subscriptions already paid please log into the member section and see “subscriptions”, “legacy subscriptions”
Payment by credit or debit card
- Pay online
- Visit the EPNS website http://www.epns.info/
- Click on the orange ‘EPNS Member Login’ button on the right-hand side of the screen
- Input your user name (usually your Last Name)
- Input your password
- If you cannot remember your password, please use the ‘lost password’ button, and check your spam email in-box if no reply is received within 5 minutes, or simply email email@example.com for assistance.
- Once successfully logged into the member section of the EPNS website:
- Select ‘Make a Payment’ (top menu)
- Choose your preferred membership type:
- online journal only or printed copy of journal as well
- Select ‘add to basket’ underneath your chosen membership type
- Select ‘proceed to check-out’
- If required, complete your billing details.
- Select either:
- Credit Cards (VISA, Mastercard) – note: also debit cards are accepted here
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Important, please note direct bank transfer is not paid on-line. Please instruct your bank to send the funds by money transfer and quote your last name and Order ID in the reference.
- Select ‘place order’
- If you selected ‘credit card’ complete the requested fields
- If you selected ‘direct bank transfer’ please instruct your bank to send the payment. The EPNS bank details and order ID will be made available to you when you select ‘place order’.
Pay by Bank Transfer to the following bank account:
Bank name: Merkur Bank KGaA, Bayerstrasse 33, D-80335 Munich – Germany
Bank account name: ‘European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS)’
Account no 70130800
BIC code: GENODEF1M06
IBAN no: DE82701308000000088900
Please quote your last name and the payment year in the bank transfer reference.
Pay by Direct Debit – Please note that SEPA direct debits are only possible if are within an EU country and your bank is participating in the SEPA payment scheme for personal customers. We have also found that the EU countries that do not use the Euro as their main currency have not been able to use the SEPA direct debit system.
For more information about the EPNS Subscription fees: https://www.epns.info/epns-subscription-fees/