The fees owing for 2019 can now be paid by debit/credit card, regular standing order, bank transfer or by SEPA direct debit.
For reviewing subscriptions already paid please log into the member section and see “subscriptions”, “legacy subscriptions”
Payment by credit or debit card
- Visit the EPNS website http://www.epns.info/
- Click on the blue ‘I’m a member’ button on the right-hand side of the screen
- Input your user name (usually your Last Name)
- Input your password
- If you cannot remember your password, please use the ‘lost password’ button, and check your spam email in-box if no reply is received within 5 minutes, or simply email email@example.com for assistance.
- Once successfully logged into the member section of the EPNS website:
- Select ‘Subscriptions’ (right hand side of screen)
- ‘Legacy Subscriptions’ shows payments which have been previously made.
- Scroll down to the ‘Make a new order’ section
- Choose your preferred membership type (electronic journal only or printed copy of journal as well / 2019 or 2019/2020 combined)
- Select ‘add to basket’ underneath your chosen membership type
- Select ‘proceed to check-out’
- Complete your billing details – this will be saved for the next time.
- Select either:
- Credit Cards (VISA, Mastercard, American Express) – note: also debit cards are accepted here
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Important, please note direct bank transfer is not paid on-line. Please instruct your bank to send the funds by money transfer and quote your last name and Order ID in the reference.
- Select ‘place order’
- The EPNS bank details and order ID will be made available to you when you select ‘place order’.
Pay by Bank Transfer to the following bank account:
Bank name: Merkur Bank KGaA, Bayerstrasse 33, D-80335 Munich – Germany
Account no 70130800
BIC code: GENODEF1M06
IBAN no: DE82701308000000088900
Please quote your last name and the payment year in the bank transfer reference.
Pay by Standing Order – only available to members of the EU, plus Norway and Switzerland.
Set up a standing order via your on-line banking with the following details:
Payee Account Name: EPNS
Payee Bank name: Merkur Bank KGaA, Bayerstrasse 33, D-80335 Munich
Payee Account number: 70130800
Payee BIC code: GENODEF1M06
Payee IBAN no: DE82701308000000088900
Payee Reference: YOUR NAME AND COUNTRY
Payment Frequency: yearly
Payment amount: XX Euros
refer to the table above for the correct amount -verify:
- Your correct category
- if you would like to receive a printed copy of the Journal
- if you would like on-line only access to the journal
Date of first payment: as soon as possible
Date of next payment: 15 December 2019 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Pay by Direct Debit – Please note that SEPA direct debits are only possible if are within an EU country and your bank is participating in the SEPA payment scheme for personal customers. We have also found that the EU countries that do not use the Euro as their main currency have not been able to use the SEPA direct debit system.
Below is a table of the 2019 subscription fees:
The fee paid for 2019 depends on several factors:
- Whether you opt to pay the Combined 2019 & 2020 to enjoy the substantial savings, or you opt to pay just the fee for 2019.
- The World Bank income category your country belongs to:
- here is the up to date list of countries which are Class 4 nations* World Bank list of high income economies 2019
- If your country does not appear on this list, this means, you will pay the discounted World Bank Class 1,2,3 nation fee. **
- Whether you would like to opt to receive a printed copy of the Journal (plus electronic access) or electronic only access.
- Whether you are a trainee.
printed copy of Journal
|Combined 2019 & 2020
|Combined 2019 & 2020
printed copy of Journal
|Category WB4A: World Bank Class 4 nations not WB4B*||130 Euros||160 Euros||235 Euros||290 Euros|
|Category WB4B*: World Bank Class 4 nations: Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain||65 Euros||95 Euros||115 Euros||170 Euros|
|Category WB123**: World Bank Class 1, 2 or 3 nation||30 Euros||60 Euros||55 Euros||110 Euros|
|Category Trainee: Trainee member any nation||20 Euros||50 Euros||35 Euros||90 Euros|
For existing members of The Society, the correct schedule of fees for 2019 for the country where you practice has been automatically applied and the fees that apply to you will be shown when you click on the ‘subscriptions’ tab and then on ‘Make new payment’.* In order to qualify for this trainee discount, please send a supporting letter from your tutor confirming that you are a trainee and the date your training is expected to be completed. Your tutor must be send a supporting letter every 2 years thereafter until the expected completion date of your training has been reached. This will ensure you continue to qualify for the trainee rate. Your supporting letter can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .