EPNS membership fees (also known as subscription fees) are payable each year and cover the period 1 January until 31 December.
Each fully paid up member of the EPNS receives access to the EJPN as part of their membership (printed and online ,or online only access, depending on the fee paid).
The EPNS Membership Fee paid for the year 2024 depends on several factors:
- Your EPNS Membership Category
For physicians/medical doctors who specialise in Paediatric Neurology or another medical field with an interest in Paediatric Neurology, the EPNS Membership categories are based on the World Bank (WB) income category of the country in which you practice.
Here is the list of World Bank Classification 4 high income nations World Bank list of high income economies 2024
- WB4A= Physicians/medical doctors who specialise in Paediatric Neurology or another medical field with an interest in Paediatric Neurology who practice in Class 4 high income nations on this list NOT highlighted in blue
- WB4B= Physicians/medical doctors who specialise in Paediatric Neurology or another medical field with an interest in Paediatric Neurology who practice in Class 4 high income nations on this list HIGHLIGHTED in blue
- WB123= Physicians/medical doctors who specialise in Paediatric Neurology or another medical field with an interest in Paediatric Neurology who practice in countries NOT in Class 4 high income nations, i.e., countries NOT on list this.
- GNP = Mutual members of the Gesellschaft für Neuropädiatrie (GNP) and the EPNS
The EPNS also has the following categories for colleagues who have an interest in paediatric neurology. These categories are not based on the World Bank classification, they are the same for all nations:
- Trainee/Resident= qualified physicians/medical doctors who are in training to in Paediatric Neurology or another field in medicine and have an interest in Paediatric Neurology
- AHPN = Allied Health professionals and Nurses with an interest in Paediatric Neurology, e.g., Specialist Nurse Practitioners, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language therapists, Psychologists/Neuropsychologists, Dieticians, Radiographers, etc.
- NSCS = Neuroscientists and other Clinical Specialists with an interest in Paediatric Neurology. This is a broad group ranging from bench scientists to specialized technically trained individuals encompassing: Neurogenetics, Neurochemistry, Neurophysiology, neurodevelopmental biology, Neuroepidemiology, health economists, data modelling (machine learning) specialists, etc.
- PhD = full time PhD Student
- Med Stud= Medical undergraduate students with an interest in Paediatric Neurology
- Online only Journal access or printed Journal too
Each fully paid up member of the EPNS automatically receives access to the Society Journal as part of their membership. EPNS members can opt to pay a Membership fee with online access to the Journal or they can pay more and also receive a printed copy of the Journal which will be posted to their nominated mailing address.
Below are the EPNS membership fees which can be paid for 2024
- ‘ONLINE ONLY‘ = EPNS membership fee for the year/s indicated PLUS online access to the Society Journal (EJPN).
- ‘PRINTED’= EPNS membership fee for the year/s indicated PLUS 6 printed editions of the Society Journal (EJPN) and online access.
|EPNS Membership Category||2024||2024|
|(see above)||online only Journal||printed + online Journal|
|WB4A||150 Euros||210 Euros|
|WB4B||75 Euros||135 Euros|
|WB123||35 Euros||95 Euros|
|GNP||130 Euros||210 Euros|
|Trainee/Resident||20 Euros||80 Euros|
|AHPN||20 Euros||80 Euros|
|NSCS||20 Euros||80 Euros|
|PhD||20 Euros||80 Euros|
|Med stud||20 Euros||80 Euros|
The correct schedule of fees for the EPNS Membership Category will be automatically applied and the fees that apply will be shown when EPNS members login to the EPNS website (click on the ‘make a payment’ tab).
How do I qualify for the Trainee/Resident and Student discounted membership fee rate? To qualify for this discount, please send a supporting letter from your tutor confirming that you are a trainee/resident/medical student and the date your training is expected to be completed. Your tutor must send a letter of support every 2 years thereafter until the expected completion date of your training has been reached. This will ensure you continue to qualify for the trainee/resident/medical student rate. Your supporting letter can be emailed to email@example.com If your trainee/resident/medical student letter has expired, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated letter or confirm you are no longer a trainee/resident/medical student.
How do I qualify for the AHPN, NSCS and PhD discounted membership fee rate? To qualify for this type of membership, the member must provide details of their role at the application stage before the discounted rate is approved.
How do I qualify for the GNP subscription rate? Email email@example.com for Gesellschaft für Neuropädiatrie (GNP) membership verification
For more information about EPNS membership fee (also known as subscription fee) payment methods visit: https://www.epns.info/epns-payment-methods/