The fees owing for 2018 can now be paid by debit/credit card, regular standing order, bank transfer or by SEPA direct debit.
For reviewing subscriptions already paid please log into the member section and see “subscriptions”.
Payment by credit card
- login to the EPNS website https://www.epns.info/
- click on the orange ‘I’m a member’ button on the right-hand side of the screen, and you will be taken to the login screen.
- Once you have logged in please select ‘Subscription’, then ‘Make new payment’, select your preferred membership type (printed journal or on-line only journal), add to cart, then check-out.
- There is a ‘forgotten your password’ facility if you need a password reminder.
Pay by Bank Transfer to the following bank account:
- Account Name: EPNS
- Bank name: Merkur Bank KGaA, Bayerstrasse 33, D-80335 Munich – Germany
- Account no 400088900
- BIC code: GENODEF1M06
- IBAN no: DE64 7013 0800 0400 0889 00
- Please quote your last name and the payment year in the bank transfer reference.
**NEW Pay by Standing Order** – only available to members of the EU, plus Norway and Switzerland.
- Set up a standing order via your on-line banking with the following details:
- Payee Account Name: EPNS
- Payee Bank name: Merkur Bank KGaA, Bayerstrasse 33, D-80335 Munich
- Payee Account number: 400088900
- Payee BIC code: GENODEF1M06
- Payee IBAN no: DE64 7013 0800 0400 0889 00
- Payee Reference: YOUR NAME AND COUNTRY
- Payment Frequency: yearly
- Payment amount: XX Euros
- refer to the table above for the correct amount -verify:
- Your correct category
- if you would like to receive a printed copy of the Journal
- if you would like on-line only access to the journal
- Date of first payment: as soon as possible
- Date of next payment: 15 December 2018 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Pay by Direct Debit – Please note that SEPA direct debits are only possible if are within an EU country and your bank is participating in the SEPA payment scheme for personal customers. We have also found that the EU countries that do not use the Euro as their main currency have not been able to use the SEPA direct debit system.
- If you paid by SEPA direct debit for your 2017 fee, payments for the 2018 subscription will be collected from your bank account in January 2018.
- Instruction for member fees
- SEPA direct debit mandate form
Below is a table of the 2018 subscription fees:
|electronic-only EJPN||printed copy of EJPN|
|Category WB4A: Member from World Bank Class 4* nations not mentioned in Category 4B||130 Euros||160 Euros|
|Category WB4B: The following World Bank Class 4* nations: CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, ESTONIA, GREECE, HUNGARY, LATVIA, LITHUANIA, MALTA, POLAND, PORTUGAL, SLOVAK REPUBLIC, SLOVENIA, SPAIN||65 Euros||95 Euros|
|Category WB123: Member from World Bank Class 1, 2 or 3* nation||30 Euros||60 Euros|
|Category Trainee: Trainee member from any nation||20 Euros||50 Euros|
* In order to qualify for this trainee discount, please send a supporting letter from your tutor confirming that you are a trainee and the date your training is expected to be completed. Your tutor must be send a supporting letter every 2 years thereafter until the expected completion date of your training has been reached. This will ensure you continue to qualify for the trainee rate. Your supporting letter can be emailed to email@example.com .
For existing members of The Society, the correct schedule of fees for 2018 for the country where you practice has been automatically applied and the fees that apply to you will be shown when you click on the ‘subscriptions’ tab and then on ‘Make new payment’.