- Outstanding abstract
- Best Oral Presentation.
- Best e-Poster
The Outstanding Abstract Award is presented during the Congress Opening ceremony.
The Best ePoster and Best Oral presentation Awards are presented during the Congress Closing ceremony.
The three winners are awarded with a free registration for the next congress.
Previous recent winners:
11th EPNS Congress 2015: Vienna, Austria:
- Best Oral Presentation: Darling Alejandra from Spain: Pantotenate Kinase Associated Neurodegeneration: Clinical Assessment and Genetic Characterization by means of a Spanish Multi-Centre Research Network
- Best e-Poster Presentation
Laugel Vincent from France: Cockayne syndrome and DNA repair disorders : novel expanding neurological phenotype
12th EPNS Congress 2017: Lyon, France:
- Best Oral Presentation: Dr Belohlavkova from Czech Republic: Trends in paediatric epilepsy surgery 2000-2016
- Best e-Poster Presentation: M.J.Gonzalez from Spain: DTI in early treated PKU
13th EPNS Congress 2019: Athens, Greece:
- Linda de Meirleir Award: Dr Hanna Hulshof from the Netherlands outstanding abstract submission ‘Neuroimaging findings as biomarkers of epilepsy risk and neurodevelopment at two years in patients with Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC)’.
- Best Oral Presentation: Dr Anna Balagura from Italy. ‘Genotype-phenotype correlations in Italian patients with KCNQ2-related Epileptic Encephalopathy’
- Best Poster: Dr Alejandra Darling from Spain. ‘Expanding the neurological spectrum of Seipin Deficiency (BSCL2), a complex lipid defect’