2nd EPNS Caucasian Training Course 2016
This took place on 30 September and 1 October 2016 in Georgia at the Tbilisi, Best Western Tbilisi at the Art Hotel.
The course was a great success with a stimulating and full programme. 60 participants from Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan,Turkey, Russia,Ukraine, Latvia, Israel were present. The EPNS extends its sincere thanks to the local organisers who were very efficient and welcoming. Thank you!
The Local Organisers were Nana Geladze – Professor, President of Georgian Association of Child Neurology and Behavioral Disorders, AND Sophia Bakhtadze – Assistant Professor, General Secretary of Georgian Association of Child Neurology and Behavioral Disorders
Organisers: Coriene Catsman-Berrevoets, Chair of the Education and Training Committee, Rotterdam, Netherlands, Richard Newton – Manchester, UK, Biayna Sukhudyan – Yerevan, Armenia, Alla Nechay – Kiev, Ukraine, Sophia Bakhtadze – Tbilisi, Georgia
1. Coriene Catsman-Berrevoets, Chair of the Education and Training Committee, Rotterdam, Netherlands
2. Richard Newton, Manchester, UK
3. Rachel Kneen, Liverpool, UK
4. Sophia Bakhtadze, Tbilisi, Georgia
5. Ming Lim, London, UK
6. Eugen Boltshauser, Zurich, Switzerland
7. Biayna Sukhudyan, Yerevan, Armenia
8. Hilary Lloyd, Manchester, UK
9. Sophia Natriashvili, Vienna, Austria