Closing date: 1 March 2019
The European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) and the Organising Committee are offering 20 bursaries in total during the EPNS 2019 Congress.
Bursary applications will be evaluated by the Local Organising Committee together with the EPNS Scientific and Research Committee.
Successful applicants will be able to select either 500 EUR in cash in September in Athens or a waived congress registration fee (excluding networking event).
- Applicants must have submitted an abstract for the EPNS 2019 Congress.
- Applicants must be EPNS members and have paid their 2019 annual subscription fee.
- Applicants must either be a trainee or practice in a low / middle-low income country (according to World Bank classification; please advise the catalogue here for eligibility)
- Applicants must submit the below application documents:
– Bursary application form (download file from below link)
– Up-to-date CV
– Supervisor letter of support
– Copy of passport photo page