The European Paediatric Neurology Society (EPNS) is a society for physicians with a research or clinical interest in Paediatric Neurology. The Society aims to be an environmentally conscious organisation contributing towards a safe and healthy environment.
- To integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all our decision making and activities.
- To assess on a continuous basis the environmental impact of all EPNS activities.
- To encourage third parties involved with the EPNS to work towards establishing similar standards.
- To improve the environmental performance of the EPNS, the EPNS environmental pledge will become a regular item on the EPNS Board meeting agenda in order to monitor progress.
- Generate the support and involvement of EPNS Board members, EPNS membership and 3rd party partners by working together to tackle environmental issues.
The EPNS encourages its members to attend the International Society for Social Paediatrics and Child Health (ISSOP) monthly global webinars on Climate Change and Child Health. https://www.issop.org/category/issop-webinars/