an innovative answer to the clinical challenges in child neurology!
At the EPNS Congress in Lyon in June 2017, the EPNS was thrilled to launch our latest exciting EPNS project.
With the basic idea of Mind Maps, the classic textbook has been further developed to provide faster and more targeted information – in English, designed for daily professional practice, bundling the broad clinical spectrum. A uniform classification allows quick orientation, providing a condensed knowledge overview and a guide to diagnostic work-up and therapeutic decision-making. Complemented by a comprehensive, precise, internationally orientated drug register, and schemes for neurological and developmental neurological examination with evidence of good practice.
Neurokids App and Workbook are identical in content, and complement each other in their formats. The App of course will continue to evolve and should be seen as a ‘work in progress‘. The App in particular is ideal for daily work and can be used on iOS 10 NOW and Android (via Google Play) devises . We are looking for our members to use the feedback function extensively.
The Neurokids Workbook and App are now available as a package to all fully paid up members of the EPNS at the substantially discounted price of 20 Euros plus 6 Euros postage and packaging, i.e. a total cost of 26 Euros.
- The payment of the 26 Euros can be made in the same manner of the EPNS subscription fees: visit this link for more information: https://www.epns.info/epns-payment-methods/
Any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens after I have paid?
- You will receive an email from the EPNS membership secretary to confirm your postal address.
- Arrangements will be made to post the printed Workbook to you.
- An access code will be ordered for your access to the App
- Once this has been activated by the Publishers, you will receive an email from the EPNS membership secretary with details
- The App can then be downloaded from the app store or google play store
- Access to the App will be valid until 1 August 2019