The European Journal of Paediatric Neurology is a multi-disciplinary journal publishing exciting clinical and experimental research in this rapidly expanding field. High quality papers written by leading experts encompass all the major diseases including epilepsy, movement disorders, neuromuscular disorders, neurodegenerative disorders and mental retardation.
The Journal is managed by an international team of Editors, led by the Editor-in-Chief: Professor Sameer Zuberi, Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow, UK
The European Journal of Paediatric Neurology is celebrating its 20th year of publication.
It has established itself as a leading publication in the field, as evidenced by the following:
- Highly cited: impact factor has reached 2.301, and there were over 1500 citations of articles last year
- Rapid publication: on average, it now takes on average under 25 weeks from first submission to online publication
- Widely read: over 200,000 full-text articles downloaded in 2015
- Easily accessed: members can access via a dedicated homepage (via desktop or mobile devices), and can set up a table of contents alert for each issue
- High quality: editorial standards are demonstrated by the 70% rejection rate
6 issues per annum; ISSN: 1090-3798
Services for authors:
Open access options (25% discount on OA fee for Society members)
My Research Dashboard – learn how your papers are being read, shared and cited
Content innovation – Audio Slides and Virtual Microscope
Submit your paper today!